Weighbridges are used in our daily lives to weigh heavy goods. So how to maintain it during daily use? The following small series gives you a general knowledge:
1. Check whether there is any cargo on the weighing platform before starting the machine, whether the connection between the load cell and the indicatoris correct, and whether the weight of the weighing body is flexible.
2. Turn on the power, preheat the indicator (15 to 30 minutes), observe whether the indicator self-test is normal.
3. When weighing, the goods should be handled with care, and the goods should be placed in the middle of the weighing platform. The overweight cargo and the cars are not allowed to be weighed.
4. When the truck scale is weighed, it should be slowed down and down, and it is not allowed to emergency brake on the weighing platform.
5. After the weighing is completed, the goods and vehicles should be removed in time, and they should not stay on the weighing platform for a long time to avoid the damage of the load cell under long-term pressure.
6. When the indicator is deactivated, the power should be turned off first, and the power plug should be unplugged; it should be deactivated when it rains and thunder, to avoid damage to the indicator and load cell.
7. Regularly clean foreign matter and dust between the scale body and the foundation and around it to prevent the foreign matter from colliding with the scale body, resulting in inaccurate weighing.
Mobile/whatsapp/wechat: +86 13961163525
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org